Are you a self-assured, personable H&S professional with the ability to build relationships? Do you have demonstrable track record in large-scale projects driving Health & Safety onsite? If so, you could be the newest member of a dynamic safety team working for a leading residential developer/contractor. You will be leading Safety on two, long-running, prestigious projects as a Regional Health & Safety Manager. To be suitable for this role you will have had considerable exposure to challenging construction environments but, crucially, a dynamism, communicative manner and the desire to learn and develop.
Reporting into the Head of H&S, you will be:
• Providing project advice and guidance to management and contractors
• Driving behavioural safety on-site and improving the culture through a collaborative approach
• Carrying out site inspections and audits across multiple projects at different stages of the Construction life-cycle
• Identifying hazards across a varied risk profile from civil engineering to RC frame, high-rise build and housebuilding
• Working with site teams to ensure a homogenous approach to site safety
To be a success in this role you must be a driven individual with a strong character, able to adapt your approach to each project and the potential issues that may arise. You must also be:
• NEBOSH or NCRQ-qualified (preferably Diploma)
• Able to find the balance in dealing with multiple sites and their associated challenges in project delivery
• A relationship-builder with the ability to work from site to board level
• A strong character who can deal with challenging environments (essential)
• Experienced in Construction hazards, particularly large scale/high-rise new build (essential)
This is an excellent opportunity with a market leader in every sense of the word. You will earn a very attractive salary of between £50-60,000 plus full package including car/car allowance and join a motivated and accomplished Health & Safety team with a very strong pipeline and secure pipeline of exciting projects.