An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a reputable Residential contractor as Health & Safety Advisor, working specifically within their Groundworks division. They are looking to add to an existing dynamic team who work closely with site management to manage risks across their project portfolio. Due to the specialist division you will be working for, you’ll need to have demonstrable experience in Groundworks and related Civil Engineering procedures.
Reporting into Senior Management you will be:
• Reviewing, improving and approving Health and Safety plans
• Performing site inspections and audits
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Managing sub-contractors and their performance whilst coaching a Health & Safety ethos out on-site
• Providing operational support in managing safety and driving continuous improvement in site safety
You will well-versed in coaching and mentoring personnel, controlling their safety output on-site and ensuring compliance across a diverse and challenging risk portfolio. You will be:
• An excellent communicator, comfortable building relationships from site to board level
• Experienced in civil engineering hazards, particularly groundworks (ESSENTIAL)
• A solutions-led H&S professional, capable of identifying and managing risk
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an extremely competitive salary of between £35-38,000 plus car, bonus package and will be promoting the highest standards of Health & Safety performance and behaviour within the company and utilising your personal attributes to develop and maintain standards.