A leading Residential Developer are looking for a Regional Health & Safety Advisor, based out of the South Yorkshire. You will play a key role in providing support across their Manufacturing and Engineering operations in the region.
Reporting into the Regional Head of HSEQ, you will be:
• Develop and coordinate training for Health & Safety
• Performing inspections and audits across their regional sites
• Motivate and develop employees in your area of influence.
• Coach from site to board level in Health & Safety
• Identify areas of non-compliance and provide solutions
• Review contactors’ RAMS and monitor contractor compliance.
You will also have:
• Experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment in a similar role (ESSENTIAL)
• Experience within a Plant or Mechanical industries (DESIRABLE)
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 14001, 18001
• Proven operational Health and Safety experience
• Experience of driving a positive safety culture
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and a dynamic Health and Safety team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £35-40,000 with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ.