Are you NEBOSH-qualified, experienced HSEQ professional looking to join a reputable regional outfit? A construction and civil engineering contractor operating nationwide are looking for you to become a Health & Safety Advisor, covering sites across North London, the Home Counties and the Midlands.
Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of construction and civil engineering environments and associated hazards. This role would suit someone who is happy to travel and stay away as the job requires as certain projects may require full-time support.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Group Health & Safety function you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational HSEQ support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections and audits
• Evolving and implementing best practice across the site portfolio
• Driving continual HSEQ improvements across company
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Able to engage with site teams with a practical approach to H&S
• Driven and autonomous
• NEBOSH-qualified (preferably Diploma)
• Experienced in Construction and Civil Engineering projects (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary of between £45-50,000 (dependant on experience) plus car/car allowance and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company wide.