Regional Health & Safety Advisor
£30-40k + car allowance
This global leader in sustainable materials is looking for a Regional Health & Safety Advisor to cover sites and depots across East Anglia.
Reporting to the QHSE Director, candidates will ideally have 4-5 years in an H&S role, with some relevant qualifications and certificates, and a stable career history in industries such as Waste, Heavy Engineering, Manufacturing, Civil Engineering, Utilities.
Offering support and guidance across a busy and hazardous site, the successful applicant will -
- Ensure compliance with legislation and standards
- Support management in managing safety performance
- Help to maintain the site HSQE Integrated Management system
- Continually identify risk and ensure that correct measures are in place
- Conduct incident investigations, audits, and site inspections
Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence operational colleagues is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful business in a sector that's only going to grow in importance and prominence. Please send me an updated CV to express your interest - firstname.lastname@example.org .