Are you an experienced Rail Safety professional looking to join a reputable organisation? You have an exciting opportunity to join a leading civil engineering contractor operating throughout the country looking for a Regional H&S Manager to support their growing operations. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of Rail construction environments.
Reporting into the Group SHEQ Manager you will be:
• Ensure that the company comply to policy and procedures including systems implementation, auditing and review
• Develop and implement training for health safety and environment, as identified at both company and site level.
• Experienced in Auditing across 9001, 14001 and 18001
• Build relationships and liaise with operational and support management, helping to develop a positive health, safety and environment culture and establish continuous improvement within the organisation
• An assured and inspirational leader and team developer
• Effectively manage the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current Rail Construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• H&S Diploma-qualified
• CMIOSH (Preferable)
• In possession of PTS
• Knowledgeable of RAMs, contractor management and approval
• Experienced in Rail (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn an extremely competitive salary (£45-55k - dependant on experience) plus car allowance and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company-wide.