An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Health & Safety Manager to join a leading developer, delivering an array of residential properties across the Berkshire region. You will be very strong operationally as well as being able to bridge the gap between site and strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety you will be:
- Supporting site teams in the implementation of safety
- Working with sub-contractors to ensure a homogenous approach to Health & Safety
- Working proactively to identify potential risks and areas for continuous improvement
- An integral team member in driving safety across their site portfolio in the region
You will be an experienced, confident professional with a passion for Health & Safety, plus an ability to work with people to improve performance. You will also be:
- NEBOSH Construction or General-qualified
- An excellent communicator - assertive yet personable
- Safety & Health Diploma-qualified (NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ – (preferable))
- Experienced in Construction hazards (essential) and Housebuilding (preferable)
This is an excellent chance for you to join an industry leader in a burgeoning residential sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an excellent package between £40-45,000 plus car and other corporate benefits (dependant on experience) it provides an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading contractor and forward-thinking Health & Safety team.