A market-leading leading property developer is looking for a Regional Health & Safety Advisor to cover the West and South Midlands region. You will be operating throughout the region covering all their sites and providing in-depth and proactive H&S support to the workforce. You must have had safety experience in construction and be used to associated safety processes.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Health & Safety, you will be:
• Providing H&S support multi-site
• Coaching and mentoring site personnel to improve output
• Working proactively to identify potential risks
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Delivering training to improve compliance
You will have experience in managing sub-contractors and used to working multi-site to improve and monitor Health & Safety performance throughout the region. You will also be:
• An effective communicator and relationship-builder
• Experienced in construction risk
• Well-versed in CDM 2015
This is an excellent chance to join a reputable company with great development opportunities. You will earn between £35-45,000 plus car allowance and package (dependant on experience) and will be helping form part of a dynamic team that drives Health & Safety excellence.