You have an excellent opportunity to join a leading residential developer, operating throughout the nationwide but looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to cover their sites throughout the Bristol region. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience in managing site safety on residential construction projects or multi-unit turnkey developments.
Reporting into the Regional HSE Manager, you will be:
- Working proactively to identify potential risks
- Working on a multi-site portfolio with projects at different stages of the construction life cycle
- Reviewing and approving Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance and driving improvement
- Reactive to issues and proactive in preventing them
You will well-versed in managing sub-contractors and used to managing construction risks from the groundworks to fit-out phase. You will be:
- Adept at editing your approach to suit a variety of situations
- NEBOSH Construction-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
- A member of IOSH
- Experienced in fast-paced Construction projects (ESSENTIAL)
- Experienced in Residential Construction (DESIRABLE)
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an a burgeoning ‘housebuilding’ busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn between £35-40,000 plus car and package (dependant on experience) and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems and helping form part of a committed HSE team.