A reputable civil engineering and earthworks contractor is looking for a driven individual to join their operation as Regional HSEQ Advisor, covering a number of earthworks and civil engineering projects across HS2 and large industrial build projects.
Reporting into HSEQ Manager, you will be:
- Reviewing RAMS and consider how risks could be reduced
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check adherence to policies and procedures
- Ensuring working practices are safe and comply with up-to-date legislation
- Keeping records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements
- Recording/investigating incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers
- Providing information required for management reports, newsletters and bulletins
- Managing and organising the safe disposal of hazardous substances, e.g. asbestos
- Attending client briefings and safety meetings
- Carrying out inductions and regular tool box talks.
You will have had an exposure to construction safety and a desire to pursue a long-term career in this field. You will have a valid CSCS card and a full driving license. You will also be:
- Dynamic with an excellent work ethic
- A confident communicator
- Willing to learn, improve and develop
- Experienced in Construction site processes (preferably civils)
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in a burgeoning market with great development opportunities. You will earn between £35-38,000 plus full package including vehicle and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems and helping form part of a committed HSEQ team.