An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join a leading residential developer, operating throughout the nationwide but looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to covering their sites in the West Midlands. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience in managing site safety on residential construction projects or multi-unit turnkey developments.
Reporting into the Head of HSE, you will be:
- Reviewing and approving Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Working proactively to identify potential risks
- Working on a multi-site portfolio with projects at different stages of the construction life cycle
- Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance and driving improvement
- Reactive to issues and proactive in preventing them
You will well-versed in managing sub-contractors and used to managing construction risks from the groundworks to fit-out phase. You will be:
- Adept at editing your approach to suit a variety of situations
- NEBOSH-qualified (Diploma-qualified preferably)
- A member of IOSH
- Experienced in residential or fast-paced construction (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an a burgeoning ‘housebuilding’ busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn between £35-40,000 plus car and package (dependant on experience) and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems and helping form part of a committed HSE team.