A leading residential developer are looking for you join as Regional HSE Advisor, covering a range of traditional build housing across the South West. Due to the nature of projects you will have a demonstrable track record of managing risk across Construction/Housing new build sites.
Reporting into the Head of HSE, you will be:
• Ensuring the effective implementation of the company HSE management system
• Performing site inspections and audits on a diverse site portfolio at different stages of the construction life cycle
• Driving behavioural safety and improving workforce engagement
• Managing the safety output of sub-contractors
You will be a flexible team player with effective communication skills and strong commercial awareness; able to take into account project pressures whilst effectively advising on Health, Safety and Environmental issues. You will also be:
• H&S Diploma-qualified (PREFERABLE)
• NEBOSH/NCRQ-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
• Working towards CMIOSH (ESSENTIAL)
• Proactive and diligent
• Able to excel in pressurised yet rewarding situations
This role is perfect if you want to join a forward-thinking and exciting company with a strong project pipeline and plenty of opportunity to develop. You will earn between £45-50,000 plus car, bonus and full package and join a reputable organisation with great prospects.