We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal Resources Co Ordinator working in the Human Resources department
Working closely with the Directors and the Group HR Manager you will take full ownership of the coordination of the recruitment and selection function for the business.
* Proactively manage the PSL suppliers building relationships internally with hiring managers and and externally with agencies
* Acting as a strong point of call for all related enquiries and lead on best practice within all recruitment activities.
* The role covers the recruitment of both permanent and temporary staff.
• liaise with a list of preferred supplier contracts with suitable agencies. Track applications and agency ownership
• Proactively analyse recruitment needs and skills gaps within the business, reporting findings and initiatives to the Directors
• Screen a high volume of CVs and shortlist for interview across the business whilst liaising with agencies and Line Managers
• Arrange interviews with prospective candidates for roles across the business in conjunction with recruiting Line Managers
• Maximize the usage ofan Applicant Tracking System ensuring all aspects of its functionality form part of the recruitment process
• Provide feedback to candidates and preferred suppliers post selection and interview process
• Monitor the progress of candidates through the vetting procedure in conjunction with the HR Administration Team
• Liaise with the HR Team regarding new hires and the on boarding process across the business
• Review recruitment strategy and policies in conjunction with the HR Team and Operations Director to ensure compliance to legislation
• Support all line managers with a range of recruitment and selection activities across the business
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience working as a recruiter for either an agency or in-house role
• Ambitious and driven individual
• Strong UK geographical knowledge
• Experience of using Microsoft Office Packages
• Knowledge or a proven track record of working with employed and subcontractor roles or vacancies
• Knowledge of the Construction Industry
• Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System