Are you an experienced QC Analyst? Have you previously worked with inhalation products? I am recruiting on behalf of an expanding pharmaceutical client, who are excited to hear from experienced QC Analysts.
As an R&D Analyst, you will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine analytical work on inhalation products and components.
The responsibilities of the R&D Analyst include:
• Performing testing of inhaler samples (Metered Dose Inhalers and Dry Powder Inhalers) using cascade impactors, dose uniformity sampling apparatus and other inhaler testing equipment
• Analysing the samples using HPLC, as well as more specialist techniques, such as Spray Pattern and Plume Geometry.
• Processing and compiling of inhaler testing data, and data interpretation.
The ideal candidate for the R&D Analyst post will have:
• A BSc in a relevant scientific discipline, e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences.
• Candidates should have around 1-3 years’ experience of working in a pharmaceutical or similar laboratory setting
• Experience in using HPLC
• Experience of inhaler testing would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
If you are an experienced QC Analyst with previous experience in a GMP environment then please apply now!