Our client are an award winning housing developer based in Peterborough. Their properties are synonymous for exceptional design and build quality with a bespoke feel to their developments which are located in desirable locations.
Due to continued success and growth they currently have a need for an Quantity Surveyor from a housing developer background.
With an extensive land bank and several new build residential projects in their pipeline. They are looking for a talented individual with an emphasis towards quality to join their team and aid them in their future expansion.
• Reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Director.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction. 3 years minimum.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Up to £40,000
• Bonus scheme
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Health care
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays
For more information on this role please contact Tabitha Crabtree on 0330 055 2229