Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering & Groundwork's - North Devon
We are working with a regional Civil Engineer contractor who are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their existing Commercial team.
Project sizes will range in value from £250k to £10million and are located on brownfield and greenfield sites throughout the Midlands. The type of works is predominantly commercial and industrial developments.
Types of Projects:
• Commercial groundwork's and civil engineering projects
• 278 works, retaining structures, drainage, basements, foundations and of course all related civil engineering infrastructure.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Full commercial responsibility for the successful completion of commercial groundwork's schemes and related civil engineering works
• True autonomy to manage, deliver and control the project
• Valuations, variations, final accounts, cost reporting etc
Salary and Package:
• Up to £35,000
• Company Car or Car Allowance + Package
Apply now or contact Tabitha Crabtree at Kenton Black