Role: Build Procurement Manager
Project: Sports and Leisure
Day Rate: Up to £70,000 + Package + Bonus
A Main contractor is currently looking to source a dedicated Procurement Manager due to increased workloads. You MUST have previous experience working with a Main Contractor, ideally with a Birmingham based company.
• Assist the Estimating function in the selection of Subcontractors for each trade.
• Develop and maintain a strong and effective Supply Chain for key trade packages, based on geographical and project requirements.
• Have involvement with subcontract quotations, check and resolve qualifications, iron out contingency items, attend/chair subcontractor interviews in conjunction with bid teams.
• Check quotations for specification compliance. Explore value engineering opportunity with subcontractors and offer to design team for comment.
• Negotiate key trade packages at Pre-Construction stage; appoint a preferred subcontractor to allow the commercial teams to validate the agreement Promptly.
• Undertake financial checks.
• Conduct meetings with Preferred Subcontractors.
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date CV and contact Ollie on 0330 055 2229.