A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work within their expanding HS2 Division. The successful candidate will be required to cover sites located from Birmingham to Bicester, as living within a reasonable commute of the M40 corridor would be preferable.
The business in question have secured numerous infrastructure and earthworks packages that range in value from £2-150m. A strong general civil engineering background will be essential for this position, due to a wide variety of civil engineering elements.
Our client is a growing business that works across multiple sectors within construction and afford their staff excellent training and progression opportunities.
• BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Main contractor background.
• UK driving licence.
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Healthcare, pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 15% company bonus scheme
• Abundance of secured work in geographical area
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229