INDUSTRY LEADING ENVIRONMENTAL CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
UP TO £55,000 + PACKAGE
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor looking for a role with an industry leading civil engineering specialist contractor.
The successful candidate will commercially manage a wide range of environmental civil engineering projects across England, meaning strong time management skills are essential.
• Flood Defences
• Marina Construction
• Dredging (River & Lake)
• Canal Maintenance
• Habitat Creation
• Infrastructure projects
• Control of commercial matters on a number of projects including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Minimum of 3.5 years post graduate experience
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, MS Project, Conquest or similar estimating packages
• Experience in NEC3/JCT/ICE forms of contract.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working autonomously
• Strong time management skills
• Strong leadership style
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Offices in the Midlands and South - travel to sites across England required
Salary & Package:
• Between £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a great opportunity for a driven Quantity Surveyor looking to take on a challenging role with an excellent specialist civils contractor.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.