My Client is a growing regional residential contractor, with offices based in Yorkshire and the East Midlands. This is a Quantity Surveyor role to work from their office in Derby.
This company has seen enormous growth within the last three years and is expecting to grow by another 50% in the next 2 years. With site locations throughout the UK this developer adopts a forward-thinking approach house building.
They currently have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an established, dynamic commercial team. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop within a stable working environment with the potential for further career progression.
• Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Running 2-3 sites with various locations
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction.
• JCT contract experience ideally
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Up to £45,000
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Fuel card
For more information on this role then please call Tabitha Crabtree on 030 055 2229