TOP UK MAIN CONTRACTOR
A top civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to support the existing commercial team on a large and complex civil engineering project in East London.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a ‘hands on’ Quantity Surveyor who would enjoy working independently and as part of a team on major/strategic projects for their employer.
• Control of commercial matters including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account.
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements.
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required.
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations.
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues.
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels.
• Confident when working autonomously.
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair.
Salary & Package:
• £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
• 25 days annual leave plus stats.
• Bonus scheme.
• Car allowance or company car.
• Generous pension contributions.
• Private healthcare.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Quantity Surveyor looking to work for a renowned and respected civil engineering main contractor.
Apply now with an updated CV and/or more information contact Dan Bowen on 0330 055 2229.