Quantity Surveyor - National Housing Developer
My client is one of the UK’s largest housing developers with regional offices located throughout the UK. Their developments are located across a variety of locations including sought after greenfield locations and utilise a variety of house types incorporating distinguishing features such as locally sourced stones and contemporary designs.
They currently have an opportunity for an aspiring Assistant or Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor who is looking for the next step in their career to join an established, dynamic commercial team based out of their Birmingham offices. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop within a stable working environment with the potential for further career progression.
• Reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Director.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of 2-3 volume new build housing developments.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within house building.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Circa £40,000 (dependent on experience)
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Benefits package including healthcare and pension
• Yearly salary reviews
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700.