This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a forward-thinking one main contractor. The company are well respected and have shown outstanding growth even over the past two years. The role will see you working on large scale new build projects as well as major extension within healthcare, education, residential, commercial, retail and more.
You will have full commercial responsibility for projects ranging in value from £5m up-to £25m with a strong operational team around you and reporting directly into the Commercial Manager. You will be working closely with clients, sub-contractors and other external stakeholders.
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to join a company that can offer them all the tools to help them progress their career and take the next step, as well as a strong pipeline of projects.
The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified Quantity Surveying who has progressed into a fully fledge Quantity Surveyor. They will have worked for a Main Contractor on large scale new build and refurbishment projects having experience on modular builds would be advantages.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Overall cost management of the project from inception to hand over
• Working off pre-construction documents to prepare cost plans and measurements
• Manage commercial aspects of tenders for new projects
• Work with external parties including architects and engineers to ensure project specifications are understood
• Ensure Commercial Manager is kept up-to-date with progress
• Ensure any changes to design and understood and coats are kept up-to-date
• Managing quantities from drawings
• Managing an array of sub-contractors ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
• +6 Years as a Quantity Surveyor
• BSC Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Project Experience + £10 Million
• Experience working with a main contractor
• Competitive Salary
• Company car/allowance
• 25 Days Holiday + Statutory
• Competitive Pension
• Career progression
To have a confidential telephone call to discuss the role in more detail please click apply.