Civil Engineering (Water) - South Wales
My client is a Civils Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £100m who are undergoing tremendous growth and having brilliant tender success at present.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an ongoing Welsh Water framework valued in the region of £12m per annum. There is 4 years to run on the current agreement affording the successful candidate security in post moving forward. This opportunity is working within a well established team on reactive maintenance works based out of a regional office in South Wales.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideal project experience including: civil engineering, specifically within the water sector.
• Conversant knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor.
• Basic salary up to £55,000 DOE
• Company car or £6,000 car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229