Civil engineering and Groundworks contractor
South East England
A busy engineering and groundworks contractor are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work in the Bedfordshire area, to work from there Bedford offices along with travel round the south east of England.
A commercial groundworks background will be desired for this position, but not essential. Furthermore, the successful Quantity Surveyor will get the opportunity to build relationships with the business’s clients and grow within a business which have a full order book for next 3 years.
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, MS Project, Conquest, or similar estimating packages
• Experience in NEC3/JCT/ICE forms of contract.
• Relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people
• Negotiation and teamwork skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site
Salary & Package:
• £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• 25 days annual leave plus stats
• Car allowance or company car
• 5% pension contributions
• Private healthcare
For more information please apply or contact Jamie on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0330 055 2229