A top UK contractor is currently in the market for a Quantity Surveyor to join their HS2 team in Aylesbury.
The successful candidate will work on various projects in the Aylesbury area which include structures, earthworks, major highways, site set-up up to the value of £100m.
This is a great opportunity to join a principle contractor who have secured work, a great name in the market and can offer great job security and progression.
• Overseeing commercial matters on projects including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Overseeing procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
• Computer literate
• Experience in NEC forms of contract
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working with autonomy
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Salary & Package:
• Between £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• 7% pension Contribution
• 25 days annual leave plus stats
• Generous and achievable bonus scheme
• Private healthcare
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor in and get involved in HS2 projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org