£55,000-60,000 + plus package
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor, to work on their residential groundworks packages, based near Daventry.
This is a West Midlands groundworks company that concentrates on the residential housing market, with a current turnover of £140M and growing fast due to the ever-expanding residential market at present, their clients are the who’s who of housebuilders.
• Measurement and valuation of groundworks
• Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
• Identification and pricing of variations to clients
• Negotiation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
• Review of submitted tenders
To be considered for this position, candidates will ideally have a degree / HNC or equivalent in a Quantity Surveying.
It is essential that individuals have a strong background in groundwork schemes on residential projects and this experience must have been gained whilst working for a subcontractor.
Quantity Surveyor background with a civil or groundworks contractor or main contractor
Experience of residential groundworks sites up to £2.5M or want to move from main contractor into civil and groundworks
Ideally located near the area.
Salary £55,000-60,000 per annum plus package, negotiable, depends on knowledge and experience.
For Further information call Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 0121 237 3700.