£45,000-£50,000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor required for a highly reputable groundworks contractors, specialising in residential groundworks, for their new offices in Derby.
This company was established under 40 years’ ago, they now have a turnover of around £65M, they are a groundworks and civil engineering business providing services to a variety of housebuilders across the Midlands. They undertake contracts ranging from £0.5M to £30M with a project portfolio primarily on the housing sector and associated infrastructure.
This role would be suitable for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking to progress with the groundworks industry, this a new role in a new office, so great opportunity for progression, and making a name for themselves.
• Measurement and valuation of groundworks
• Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
• Identification and pricing of variations to clients
• Negotiation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
• Review of submitted tenders
• Payment of subcontract accounts
To be considered for this position, candidates will ideally have a degree / HNC or equivalent in a Quantity Surveying
Background of working for a groundworks subcontractor on residential groundwork schemes
Salary depending on groundworks industry knowledge and experience.
For a confidential conversation call Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07958 445844.