Quantity Surveyor required for a groundworks contractor, based in Northampton.
The position can be for a quantity surveyor.
The company has been trading for 4 years and has a £15M turnover.
• Measurement and valuation of groundworks
• Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
• Identification and pricing of variations to clients
• Negotiation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
• Review of submitted tenders
• Payment of subcontract accounts
A background and groundworks would be ideal, but not a must.
Salary will be reflective of knowledge and experience, depdning if a trainee, junior or intermediate.
This can be from £55,000-£65,000 per annum or more depending on the level of surveyor.