QUANTITY SURVEYOR – RESIDENTIAL –Stratford-Upon-Avon – £40-50K (dependent on experience)
Our client is a bespoke reputable housing developer with a portfolio that reflects their aspirations for growth, encompassing medium-scale developments in towns, cities and the countryside.
They currently have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with a solid background in new build housing to join their office based near Stratford-upon-Avon
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent brand within housing and even better opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who is prepared to get their ‘hands dirty’ and work hard to move into a fast-tracked management position as the region and commercial team grows.
• Responsible for a number of housing projects from site commencement to completion.
• Managing and reporting on all financial and contractual aspects of selected developments.
• Provide information, where necessary, for land purchase exercises, by others, which will enable clear materials and labour costs to be considered at that stage.
• Monitor and report build costs periodically reporting any savings and excesses.
• Wide experience in the discipline within the housebuilding industry.
• Strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
• Industry related business qualification.
• Knowledge and previous use of the COINS integrated cost and management system.
• Preferably member of CIOB or RICS or other relevant professional qualifications.
Incentives & Rewards:
• Up to £50,000 per annum plus package (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Healthcare, pension and bonus
• Excellent career progression
To express your interest in this opportunity please contact Fraser Hunt on 0121 237 3700.