Quantity Surveyor – New Build Housing – Tamworth – 40-50K
I am currently recruiting for one of the most highly regarded house builders in the UK.
This company has grown fast since its inception in the 1950’s, achieving a 5-star rating from the House Builder’s Federation (HBF); the highest accolade to be granted by the national housebuilding body.
Due to a massive pipeline my client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor with a solid background in either new build residential projects or experience working on new build schemes for construction companies.
You would be responsible for overseeing two sites with the help of an assistant.
This opportunity is office based in Tamworth. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career driven Quantity Surveyor to join an excellent business with a proven track record in advancing their employees careers in to more senior positions.
This role is also open to Assistant Quantity Surveyors with a solid background in house building looking for the next step in their career.
• Reporting to Commercial Manager.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build housing or construction.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience and in line with market rates)
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Healthcare and pension.
• Leading bonus scheme
• Yearly salary reviews
• Excellent career progression
To express your interest please contact Fraser Hunt 0121 237 3700