Project Quantity Surveyor – New Build Housing – Tamworth
Our client is one of the country`s fastest-growing house builders who have achieved a 5-star rating from the House Builder’s Federation (HBF); the highest accolade to be granted by the national housebuilding body.
They have several new phases and sites due to start immanently and require experienced Quantity Surveyors to aid them with their growth plans. They are seeking Quantity Surveyors with a solid background in either new build residential projects or experience working on new build schemes for construction companies to join their dynamic, vibrant commercial team.
This opportunity is office based in Tamworth. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career driven Quantity Surveyor to join an excellent business with a proven track record in advancing their employees careers in to more senior positions.
• Reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Director.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience and in line with market rates)
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Healthcare and pension.
• Yearly salary reviews
• Excellent career progression
To express your interest please contact Fraser Hunt 0121 237 3700
Here on the Residential desk we are always looking to speak to industry professionals in the following positions:
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Site Manager
Design / Technical Coordinator
Design / Technical Manager