A leading construction and civil engineering contractor are looking for a Quality Manager to strengthen their HSEQ function, South East-based on prestigious new build and structural projects. You will ensure consistent quality & compliance standards are applied to ensure that business processes are compliant with the company-wide management system. You must have experience across Quality Assurance and Quality Control and its implementation within construction projects.
Reporting into the Regional Head of HSEQ, you will be:
• Updating the CPP and QMP
• Driving improvement of the Quality Management System
• Liaise with professional certification body for ISO accreditations.
• Lead continuous improvement of the standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
• Lead the procedural development to support construction delivery
• Develop and maintain company audit systems
• Advise on the use of QED, the QMS and Business Management System, across the group
• Work on external audits CARES, Achilles Building Confidence and Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS) audits.
You will also have:
• Thorough understanding of QA, compliance, legal and contractual obligations of a Civil Engineering and Construction business
• Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to work with and manage the quality output of site teams
• Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations.
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 (ESSENTIAL)
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (preferable)
• Proven internal auditing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £50-60,000 (based on qualifications and experience) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in QHSE.