This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary.
I am currently recruiting for a Environmental testing laboratory who are looking to hire a Quality manager for their team. This individual can be based in Manchester or Southampton. The role will be to cover sites based in both locations.
Responsible for implementing relevant quality standards – ISO/IEC 17025 for the laboratory
Ensure correct functioning of the quality system
Make sure everyone within the laboratory understand the quality system
Control, issue and maintain documents within the Quality System.
Support in internal and external audits
Maintain and review all records of customer complaints, non-conforming work and preventative actions, making recommendations for improvements where applicable.
Conduct reviews of all proficiency scheme testing data submitted by the laboratory.
Qualifications required to do this role:
• Degree in Science or equivalent
• Proven experience and knowledge in ISO/IEC 17025 and MCERTS standards.
• Knowledge in and experience in using analytical instruments such as GC/MS, HPLC, ICP is highly desired
• Proven experience in leading and conducting audits
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interpret complex results, identify, analyze trends and patterns, and make sound recommendations
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!