An earthworks and civil engineering contractor are looking for a Quality Manager to strengthen their HSEQ function, based out of North Yorkshire on a large-scale, long-running project. You will ensure consistent quality & compliance standards are applied to ensure that business processes are compliant with the company-wide management system. You must have experience across Quality Assurance and Quality Control and it’s implementation within construction projects.
Reporting into the Regional Head of HSEQ, you will be:
• Internally and externally auditing to ensure compliance
• Liaise with professional certification body for ISO accreditations.
• Lead continuous improvement of the standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
• Lead the procedural development to support construction delivery
• Develop and maintain company audit systems
You will also have:
• Experience within a construction or civil engineering environment
• Good communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 (ESSENTIAL)
• Working knowledge of ISO 14001 (preferable)
• Proven internal auditing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £30-40,000 (based on qualifications and experience) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ.