Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to join a company with a fantastic reputation across the South East? A leading main contractor are looking for you to join as Quality Manager; covering multiple prestigious new build projects for them in Central London. You will be driven, personable and able to think laterally when applying Quality Management to diverse and challenging projects.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director you will be:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject matter
• Experienced in Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
• Membership of Chartered Quality Institute
• Lead Auditor/Assessor qualification
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 with an understanding of the requirements of ISO 140001 and ISO 18001
• Experience on New Build Construction projects in a senior quality role
If successful you will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated professionals working together in this innovative business unit. The Quality Manager will provide technical support and advice on quality issues in order to provide effective advice on quality control and quality assurance management requirements.
You will have a passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an extremely reputable developer and contractor with an innovative approach to HSEQ integration and a desire to employ people who add to their forward-thinking approach. An excellent salary of between £55-60,000 plus package is available (based on qualifications and experience) and you can become an integral part of HSEQ delivery for key projects.