My client is a pharmaceutical company that specialises in small molecule drug development. Due to ongoing expansion they are actively looking for a QC Scientist to specialise in raw material and stability testing.
The successful candidate for the QC Scientist role will:
• Perform all the testing required for release of raw materials and finished product for manufacture.
• Perform testing of the physical and chemical parameters of test materials to ensure they are fit for use in production.
• To carry out wet chemistry techniques to test against an assigned specification for use.
The ideal candidate for the QC Scientist will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or analytical Chemistry or related subject
• Experience in pharmacopeia testing, HPLC/GC/Wet Chemistry.
• Must be comfortable leading/mentoring junior staff.
If you are an experienced QC Analyst or a recent Chemistry graduate then please apply now!