CALLING ALL SCIENTIFIC GRADUATES! Are you looking for a non-lab based role, but yet still scientific? Then look no further as I may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Are you a scientific graduate with QC or QA experience looking for a new role in Runcorn? We are helping to recruit for a full-time, QC Administrator position, and the job comes with a salary of up to £21k per annum, on a permanent basis.
£18,000 - £21,000
In this busy Quality Control Administrator job, you will be monitoring and scheduling the analysis of raw materials and finished products effectively, following a production and stability schedule.
The primary duties of the QC Administrator include:
• Liaising with external contract laboratories and ensuring samples are sent efficiently.
• Managing expired raw materials and sample evaluation system for approval of new raw materials.
• Release of raw materials (both chemical and packaging) as well as finished products
• To assist with the creation of specifications and test methods
• Assist in concessioning of raw materials when required.
• Assist in the coordination of sample through-put for Stability.
• Filing of completed quality documentation.
• To communicate any problems/queries to the Quality Control Supervisor/Manager.
• Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the work area and to ensure a standard of good housekeeping in all areas of the Company.
To apply, you will require previous quality control experience, preferably from the pharmaceutical or food industries. Specific requirements include:
• A science graduate qualification
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a QA/QC laboratory
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude with keen attention to detail.
You will be working weekdays from 8 am, with an early finish on Fridays. The salary range is £18k to £21k, DOE. You will also benefit from a company bonus scheme and group pension plan.
To find out more about this QC Administrator job in Runcorn, and to apply, contact us today.