CALLING ALL CHEMISTRY GRADUATES!!! Entry level role to kickstart your career!
£18,000 - £20,000
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced QC analyst to perform analytical testing, following written analytical and standard operating procedures and specifications, working to current GMP and Health and Safety.
The responsibilities of the QC analyst are:
• Perform analysis on raw materials, components, in-process, finished product and stability samples, as per relevant analytical specifications and procedures
• Carry out routine sampling of raw materials and component samples in accordance with relevant procedures
• Complete documentation associated with laboratory functions in line with GMP
• Responsible for ensuring that all working areas and surrounding areas are compliant to GLP, GMP, and are well kept and maintained
The requirements for a QC analyst:
• A BSc in Chemistry or related subject
• Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ experience using HPLC in an industrial setting, however will consider Chemistry graduate
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude with keen attention to detail.
You must have your own transport, as public transport is scarce in this area.
Please note my client cannot offer sponsorship.