Salary circa £23,500 per annum
Reporting in to the Quality Manager, you will provide significant support in upholding the control of quality assurance and quality standards to GMP and MHRA Regulatory standards.
Responsibilities of the QA Officer include:
• Write, revise and maintain SOPs
• Assist with the maintenance of QA systems
• Participate in the internal audit programme by planning and assigning the audits, engaging in departmental audits and managing CAPA tracker on-site to ensure timely closure of departmental actions.
• Assist to investigate Events, Customer Complaints and Non-Conformance reports
• Review and prepare batches for QP release
• Continuously review and approve batch manufacturing and packaging documentation of licensed and unlicensed products within agreed timelines to support product release
• Provide staff training on GMP procedures
The ideal candidate for the QA Officer will have:
• Ideally have a Science Degree or experience working in a GMP laboratory
• Must have experience working in a GMP environment.
• Must have had direct involvement with change controls/deviations/NCRs
• At least 2 years experience in a QA role (QC role with QA related activities will be considered)
If this sounds like a QA role that would interest you then please apply now!