Are you an experienced QA Officer with a background in diagnostics or medical devices? Are you interested in working for a specialist clinical diagnostics company?
Then I may have the perfect role for you!
12 month Contract
Salary up to £28,500 per annum
Reporting in to the Quality Manager, you will provide significant support in upholding the control of quality assurance and quality standards to ISO 9001, GMP and MHRA Regulatory standards.
Responsibilities of the QA Officer include:
• Write, revise and maintain SOPs
• Assist with the maintenance of QA systems
• Perform internal audits & assist with external audits
• Assist to investigate Events, Customer Complaints and Non-Conformance reports
• Oversee validation & calibration of equipment and processes
• QA review quality documentation and sign off
• QA review laboratory documentation and sign off
• Provide staff training on ISO / GMP procedures
The ideal candidate for the QA Officer will have:
• Ideally have a Science Degree or experience working in a GMP laboratory
• Must have experience working in a GMP environment.
• Must have had direct involvement with deviations/NCRs
• At least 2 years experience in a QA role (QC role with QA related activities will be considered) Experience in internal and external audit practices is desirable
• Experience reviewing/verifying lab work / calibrations
If this sounds like a QA role that would interest you then please apply now!