Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager? Have you previously worked with Sterile products? I am recruiting on behalf of an expanding pharmaceutical client, who are excited to hear from experienced QA Managers to join their Quality Operations team.
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum + extensive benefits package
As a QA Manager, you will manage quality systems, processes, and procedures to assure product safety, whilst driving continuous improvement.
Responsibilities of the QA Manager:
• Lead the site and CMO in GXP compliance to internal and external regulations
• Influence site compliance to Quality policy, Quality Management System procedures and guidelines
• Manage day-to-day activities of QA staff
• Manage and approve OOS/OOT process for site and lead CAPA management
• To review, collate data and write PQRs/SQRs for Pharmaceutical products
• To review batches and support QP product release
• Manage the site equipment validation and calibration annual planner
• Manage quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety
• Define and perform audit of internal systems and external suppliers and manufacturers
• Inform appropriate internal departments on audit results and work with the necessary staff to achieve GXP compliance
• Leading regulatory authority inspections
The ideal candidate for the QA Manager post will have:
• A BSc in a relevant scientific discipline
• A minimum of 10 years hands on Pharmaceutical Quality Experience preferably within Licensed Manufacturing
• Extensive Management Experience
• Sterile products experience
• Experience working with the integration of new products and manufacturing processes
If you are an experienced QA Manager with sterile product pharmaceutical experience then please apply now!