PROPOSALS / BID COORDINATOR
CIVIL ENGINEERING – MAIN CONTRACTOR
Kenton Black are recruiting for a civil engineering contractor who operate as a main contractor on projects up to c£300m. The business work nationwide on high profile schemes. Currently, they are recruiting for their Birmingham Office as they are looking for a strong Proposals / Bid Coordinator to work on high profile bids for major projects across the Midlands.
You will be working within a strong procurement and work winning team with great opportunities to progress with a buoyant contractor who are experiencing sustainable growth.
This is an office based role in Central Birmingham, a short walk from Snowhill Station.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the completion and submission of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s), generating responses to questions and submitting in accordance with the clients deadlines and requirements.
• Monitoring Online Trackers and notices for new opportunities in the market and inputting into internal reports.
• Completion of memberships and association questionnaires and audits, keeping certifications and relevant data up to date.
• Preparing a response responsibility matrix.
• Inputting into tender submissions and the production of tender documents, making arrangements for site visits.
• Inputting into question and answers, printing and final compilation of bid documentation or electronic submission.
• Developing, maintaining the electronic bid library with the latest case studies, capability statements, organisation charts, staff profiles, certificates and company policies.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with multidisciplinary teams
• Knowledge and experience of construction industry practices would be an advantage.
Salary and package negotiable depending on experience.
For more information please apply to this role or contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229