Quantity Surveyor – New Build Housing
My client is one of the UK’s largest and most recognisable housebuilders. They specialise in new build housing developments throughout the UK. Focussing on brown field sites their typical developments include a mixture of private sale, affordable and homes built for the rental market.
An opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen to join their expanding commercial team. Working on a number of fast paced new build developments this is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic team within one of the busiest sectors in the UK construction industry.
• Supporting senior members of the commercial team.
• Hands on, managing specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent verbal and written skills (English)
• Strong numerical and IT skills
• Ideally a good working knowledge of COINS software
• The ability to negotiate
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role for a housebuilder.
To express your interest please contact Tabitha Crabtree at Kenton Black 0330 055 2229