An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Oxford area for a Project Manager. You will be working for an established and well-respected civil engineering contractor who have experienced growth and have a full order book for 2021.
You be the operational lead on a Design and Build civil engineering scheme which is valued at £5m.
This business work on schemes up to the value of £20m and offer a fantastic work environment, on-going training, and opportunities to progress.
Usual schemes include earthworks, drainage, car parks, highways and S278’s.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Knowledge of programming / planning
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary of £60,000 - £70,000
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known civil engineering contractor.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229.