Project Manager – Civil Engineering
We currently have exciting Project Manager opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned building contractors.
This opportunity falls under their Regional Civil Engineering division based out of their Birmingham offices and covers a regional patch affording their staff members local work and the opportunity for career progression into more senior roles.
Projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience delivering similar schemes.
They currently have opportunities working on the M1 corridor, between Derby and Leicester as well as other opportunities in Lincolnshire for strong Project Managers.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Project Manager.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary (DOE) however the client is interested in reviewing Senior Project Manager’s details who may be outside of this salary banding.
• £5,400 car allowance or company car.
• Up to 20% bonus.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright.