An exciting opportunity has arisen in the South Birmingham region for a Project Manager!
My client is a well-known Civils Contractor with a reputation allowing them to undertake major infrastructure projects ranging in value from £2-25m.
Due to continued growth in the business they are currently they are seeking to add a capable Project Manager to their operational team.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £65,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Regional Civils Contractor working on a wide range of civils schemes.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229