Project Manager – National Housing Developer – up to £75k plus bonus and package
Our client is one of the UK’s largest housing developers with regional offices located throughout the UK. Their developments are located across a variety of locations including sought after greenfield locations and utilise a variety of house types incorporating distinguishing features such as locally sourced stones and contemporary designs. They are currently recruiting a Project Manager for a brand new development in upper Heyford, circa 50 blocks of apartments.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Construction Director, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• An excellent communicator
• Health and Safety focussed
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• A proven track record leading large housing developments
• Must have worked on timber frame houses and apartments
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor or housing developer is paramount.
• Between £60,000 - £70,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Competitive car allowance or company car
• Midyear and end of year bonus
• Life assurance
• Share save scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 or apply today..