Senior Project Planner
£65,000 plus company package
I am currently recruiting for one of the Midlands largest civil engineering contractors who work on schemes ranging in value from £3-£120m. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Planner to work on various rail / civils schemes in Birmingham / Wider Midlands area. The schemes will include new build stations, structures, trackwork and heavy civil engineering in the rail environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Planner to take a step up or a Senior Project Planner who is looking to challenge themselves on large and complex civil engineering schemes.
To be suitable for the position you must have
• Civil Engineering sector experience
• 4 years or more experience in a related planning position
• Main Contractor Experience or Large Sub-contractor experience
• P6 experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have
• General Civil Engineering experience
• Experience working with NR
• A degree in a civil engineering
• Onsite engineering experience
Salary / Package
• £50,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
• 25 days plus stats
• Private healthcare
• Car allowance / company car
• Flexible working
• Achievable bonus scheme
Please contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.