An exciting opportunity has arisen in South Wales for an experienced Project Manager.
My client is an established civils contractor that is looking to expand their operational team due to the amount of projects that they are on.
The successful candidate will manage a full operational team. It is essential therefore that applicants have the experience required to manage a large site autonomously.
• New Bridges
• Associated Civils
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry, preferably within
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Client facing skills
• Able to lead a team
• Ability to lead a large construction team autonomously
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Jack Gilmore on 0330 055 2229.