Project Manager (House Building) £60,000 + DOE plus package
Our client is a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond.
Currently the business is turning over £9 million with the goal to get to £35 million within the next year and half. They currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager from a house building background to work on a multi-phased new build housing development in the Redditch area, with plenty more to follow.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Senior Site Manager / Project Manager within new build housing.
• First aid trained.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate.
• Quality and customer focused.
• Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £60,000 + basic salary DOE
• Company car / allowance
• 31 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Annual salary reviews
• Personal development scheme
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoy working for regional businesses and is looking to progress up the ladder.
Please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today.